Zkušenosti s PD13

satmario
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Zkousel jsem to spustit v nouzovem rezimu a neklaplo to.
Program Cyberlink muze byt spusten pouze v rozliseni 1024x768 High color(16bitů) nebo vyssim
-----------------------------------------------
Tak jsem dostal odpoved od cyberlinku a je to tak na vysokou skolu.
Asi budu muset opravdu udelat reinstal programu.
------------
Dear Miroslav,

Thank you for contacting CyberLink Technical Support.

I understand your concern that you are facing crashing issue when producing with PowerDirector 13 software.

Regarding your concern, I would suggest you to please check out the below steps and seeif it helps.

1) Ensure to log-in as an administrator in your system

2) Ensure version of CyberLink PowerDirector 13 is up-to-date, refer to below link to download and install the latest update patch (3516) of PowerDirector 13 software:

http://www.cyberlink.com/support/powerd ... en_US.html

3) Ensure to update VGA/Sound card driver to latest.

AMD: http://support.amd.com/us/gpudownload/Pages/index.aspx

NVIDIA: http://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx

Intel: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/Default.aspx

4) Run the application while no other applications are running.

5) Uninstall and reinstall the software and check if helps.

If issue persists, I would request you to please provide me the information mentioned below to analuse the issue and provide you a better solution:.

1. Provide me the SR Number of software, Steps to open Registry Editor in Windows 8.1 or Windows 10.

In Windows 10 or Windows 8.1, right-click or tap-and-hold the Start button and then choose Run.

Please follow the steps to find the SR no. from registry.

* Win Vista & Win 7/8/10 32 bit: Go to: Start > Type “regedit” in the search box > HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE > Software > Cyberlink > Product name > version no. > BuildInfo > Find SR_NO. displayed at the right of the window

* Win 7/8/10 64 bit: Go to: Start > Type “regedit” in the search box > HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE > Software > Wow6432Node > Cyberlink > Product name > version no. > BuildInfo > Find SR_NO. displayed at the right of the window

2) Dxdiag log file:

DxDiag.txt You can use the steps that follow to create this file

a. Press the Windows Key + R.
b. Type in DxDiag and press Enter or click OK. This will open the DirectX diagnostic tool.
c. Click on the Save All Information button.
d. Save this file to your Windows desktop and name it dxdiag.

3) Screen shot of error message:

a) To take a screen shot, press the "Prt Scr" key on your keyboard when you encounter this error.
b) Then go to Start > Programs > Accessories > Paint.
c) Paste the screen captured there by pressing "Ctrl+V" or Alt+Edit+Paste.
d) Save the file as a .jpeg and then send it to us for analysis.

4) Provide crash report:

- Run the PowerDirector 13 software

- As soon as you get the error window with message "PDR13.exe has stopped working", do not close it

- Enter your email address in the box and then click on "Send Report".

- After sending the report, please provide us same email address so that we can check your report and analyse the cause of crash
at our end.

Also, provide the E-mail address using which you have sent the report

5. Event Log File.

A. Press Win key +w in desktop.
B. Now type: "ev" you should see 'View event logs'.
C. Navigate to Windows Logs > Application, and then find the latest event with “Error” in the Level column and “Application Error”
in the Source column
D. Copy the text on the General tab.
E. Open Notepad, paste the text, and then save the log as .txt.
F. Or you can take a snapshot of the entire screen and save as a .jpg file.

Steps to take a screen shot:

a) To take a screen shot, press the "Prt Scr" key on your keyboard when you encounter this error.
b) Then go to Start > Programs > Accessories > Paint.
c) Paste the screen captured there by pressing "Ctrl+V" or Alt+Edit+Paste.
d) Save the file as a .jpeg and then send it to us for analysis.

Provide the following information as Proof of Purchase to validate your purhcase record:

i. The order number of the purchase.

ii. The E-mail address that you have used while purchasing the software.

iii. The copy of invoice of the purchase that shows the name and version of CyberLink software purchased by you.

iv. If you received the software (as an OEM software) with any hardware (PC, graphics card, DVD/BD drive etc...), please let me know the name & model of the hardware. (If you have the installation disc, please send me snapshot of the installation disc, to find out the version of OEM software, provided to you.)

Please feel free to contact us back for any further clarification or for any assistance related to CyberLink products.

Use the below mentioned link to get back for further queries:

https://membership.cyberlink.com/suppor ... support.do

Thank You and Best Regards,

Avanindra
CyberLink Technical Support
Je prosim nekdo schopnej z toho udelat vycuc pro laika?
Pokud dobre chapu tak mam aktualizovat ovladace a stejne udelat REINSTAL.
jiak ten tvurce toho title mi odepsal tohle -
The problem is the new text motion (animation) PowerDirector 14, this can not be used in the previous versions, the program crashes. I could change the template by I take a text movement of PowerDirector 13, otherwise I can not help you.
takze nechapu proc tam ma uvedeno ze je to urceno i pro verzi 13.
satmario
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Tak nakonec mi poradil člověk ktery upnul ten Titl na Direct zone kam se stažené tituly ukládají tak snad to pomůže někomu koho potká obdobný problém.
Tituly stažené z netu se ukládají do C:\Users\Public\CyberLink\Downloaded Titles a stačí daný titul vymazat a je po problému.
Nechápu sice tuto cestu ale hlavně že je vše OK
Děkuji všem za rady i reakce a hezké svátky.
Odpovědět
  • Informace